Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cereal Muncher

We've started Peyton on cereal and she seems to love it. She is determined to help us by grabbing for the spoon or the bowl, whichever is closer. Occasionally, she comes close to nose diving into the bowl. Auntie Meghan is so good with feeding her. She makes it fun and less messy than mommy does. She tries to hold the bowl under her chin to catch the excess. Peyton looks down and her eyes get so big, almost as if she is thinking "that whole bowl is for me"? She has yet to finish an entire bowl, but is getting close. I'm not sure the dogs were overly thrilled when we first brought Peyton home, but they are lovin' it now with the "real food" starting. I'm afraid they have no idea what lies ahead for them.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, yummy! I'm such a big girl now, mom. I want to eat lots of real food so that I can be big like Booker & Bodey... and maybe even wear a leotard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of her outfits are about to the "leotard" stage. I'll think of that night every time we are packing away outgrown outfits. What a memory......

    ReplyDelete