Sunday, July 5, 2009

Completion

I'm having a moment that I think all girls have every once in a while....a crying moment. A moment when nothing particular triggers it, but you just feel the need to have a good cry. I was thinking about what a wonderful day I had with Peyton and I just started to cry. Although it was a happy cry, it was a cry that I couldn't stop. What a blessing she is! I feel like I'll never be thankful or grateful enough. She completes everything I'd dreamed about. Thinking back at all of the memories while I'm typing this brings more and more tears to my eyes. Words will never express all the love I have for my baby girl. My mom always told me that by having my sister and I, it completed her. I always listened to what she said, but I never really understood. Not even when I had my own. Not until this very night when I went in to check on her before bed and there she was......an innocent bundle of pure joy. Sleeping so sound on her belly with her little rump in the air. So pure, so innocent, so perfect! And there I stood, above her crib, weeping away in happiness.

Peyton, I hope you know how much you complete me sweetheart! I love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

  1. That is too sweet! I got a little teary reading it. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete